Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome!

Haha... on one of the levels, the game glitched and i ended up outside of the "playable" area. xD

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Amazing!!

I loved it! It was creepy, but not to the point where it makes you not want to play the game. Just how I like the creepy-factor in my games. :D

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

I think i failed.

i ended with -2670 points. But it was a very fun and interesting game!

Cellaris Cellaris

This is... Imaginative...

You got 5 stars because it was a good idea and a nice twist on minesweeper, but the game was very choppy (to say the least) and you could fix the menu. Seriously, tute may not have been a good way to say tutorial.

Mixailo responds:

you're right, in terms of production value it's like a best worst movie :)

InvaderJump Demo InvaderJump Demo

It's Alright...

Dude... Put in some instructions or something, i had no clue what i was trying to do. And i walked off the edge of the screen & couldnt come back. Plus i jumped into the blocks and got stuck.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

epic

when i found the hank armor i was like :D. That game was so awesome my head almost exploded. Seriously.

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

AWESOME

Man, that guy has quite a few animals around his house....

St. Pattack St. Pattack

eh...

this would be the best game ever if the controlls didnt stick every time i hit a key

Weapons on Wheels Weapons on Wheels

WAY too hard to controll

this would be a decent game if u could make the turning slower. even the car with the worst handling had extremely fast turning.

ForTheLoss responds:

I figure it'd be something you'd get used to. I've played loads of 2D Flash race games with horrendous handling compared to this one.

But maybe that's just me because I've played this game a few times a week since October :P

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

heh

when you click continue after u beat the game you appear in a blank level and just fall to your death